Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version

+2
CyberpunkCentral
txtman8094
6 posters

Go down

What matters more to you in a multi-plat?

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version I_vote_lcap0%Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version I_vote_lcap100%Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version Empty Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version

Post by txtman8094 Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:27 am

Check it out guys PS3 version comes with a CD Key that you can use play the game on your PC or MAC and you can cross platform play and chat with PC and MAC gamers, but I as usual owning fanboys noticed that 360 idiots prefer slight better graphics over EVERYTHING!! What a bunch of ignorant morons. ROFL

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/114/1144414p1.html
txtman8094
txtman8094
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094

Back to top Go down

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version Empty Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:35 am

It all depends on the features really. I don't care about graphics THAT much, but when you own a console that's superior than others and you get an inferior version of the game, it can be a little disappointing at times.

Also even if the Xbox 360 version is a tad bit better than on PS3 (graphics wise) we will still have the PC version included.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version Empty Re: Portal 2 on PS3 gets a hell of a lot more features than the 360 version

Post by yonny616 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:03 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:It all depends on the features really. I don't care about graphics THAT much, but when you own a console that's superior than others and you get an inferior version of the game, it can be a little disappointing at times.

Also even if the Xbox 360 version is a tad bit better than on PS3 (graphics wise) we will still have the PC version included.
I agree with CC Nice!
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:05 pm

Most of the time, I don't care if the graphics are slightly better. You can't really see the difference unless both versions are running side by side. Then there's games like Bayonetta. that's when I care.

what really matters if a game comes with exclusive content on one platform that the others don't get, then I jump on board. (and no, timed exclusivity does not count Microsoft. )

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:15 pm

LMAO, my comment gets deleted.

What a suprise. Not my fault this forum endorses fanboys. I'm merely speaking my mind.

What a nice way to prove me wrong btw Nice!.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:27 pm

MEGAlan wrote:LMAO, my comment gets deleted.

What a suprise. Not my fault this forum endorses fanboys. I'm merely speaking my mind.

What was your comment?
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:33 pm

Wasn't me Scratching Head
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 pm

TRF wrote:

What was your comment?

Don't remember word for word. But I said "threads like these is why G7 was created", implying that this thread is nothing more than a flamewar attempt. I'm happy that PS3 owners are getting really great support from Valve but the OP clearly had different intentions for this thread.

I didn't care all that much about it hence why all I did was drop a comment and left, but the deletion of my comment implies that the administration was well aware of the thread's intention and saw my comment as a threat.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:39 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
TRF wrote:

What was your comment?

Don't remember word for word. But I said "threads like these is why G7 was created", implying that this thread is nothing more than a flamewar attempt. I'm happy that PS3 owners are getting really great support from Valve but the OP clearly had different intentions for this thread.

I didn't care all that much about it hence why all I did was drop a comment and left, but the deletion of my comment implies that the administration was well aware of the thread's intention and saw my comment as a threat.

Facepalm
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
MEGAlan wrote:
TRF wrote:

What was your comment?

Facepalm

Nice response.

EDIT:

Case in point: Even if who ever deleted my comment didn't agree with my posts, I never did or say anything to break the rules. Meaning there was no grounds for my post to be deleted.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by txtman8094 Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Who the fuk deleted Alan's comment? If it is any of the admins, I am very disappointed, you guys locked down the posts on fanboys when this page had a fanboy section, why lock down something that the description damn fits?? This is why PS3Nation suks ballz and Alan do I need to remind you the sensitive admins on the Xbox republic? If anyone posts something like "PS3 is better in my opinion, but Xbox is great too", one hour later your banned, no damn reason? Oh but sure you wouldn't talk about a major flaw like that would that would mean GASP you have you admit your wrong and we all know 360 fanboys don't like doing that in the tiniest of things.
txtman8094
txtman8094
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

https://www.youtube.com/txtman8094

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:55 pm

txtman8094 wrote:

Who the fuk deleted Alan's comment? If it is any of the admins, I am very disappointed, you guys locked down the posts on fanboys when this page had a fanboy section, why lock down something that the description damn fits?? This is why PS3Nation suks ballz and Alan do I need to remind you the sensitive admins on the Xbox republic? If anyone posts something like "PS3 is better in my opinion, but Xbox is great too", one hour later your banned, no damn reason? Oh but sure you wouldn't talk about a major flaw like that would that would mean GASP you have you admit your wrong and we all know 360 fanboys don't like doing that in the tiniest of things.

I never said anything about XBR. I constantly bash the forum for being nothing more than a place for fanboys to pounce on each other. I left that place a long time ago.

I like this forum's community, I just don't want it to become another BS fanboy site.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:01 pm

It's not a fanboy site, Alan, and by complaining, this thread has turned into a flame war and I have no choice but to lock it now.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down