Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas?

+3
TRF
Invincible
Zenbloke
7 posters

Go down

So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas? Empty So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas?

Post by Zenbloke Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:32 pm

Thank the gods with a combanation of my birthday and Christamas prezzys I endid up with £120 of Game tokens so I got a PS3 Move Gun So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas? Psgun12 the proper Sony keypad addon So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas? Ps_key10 a second Move to make The Fight work as I recenly won that game for getting letter of the Issue and to finsih off I got two preownd games Transformers wWr for Cybertron and Dead Rising 2 and Yesterday I got afurther £20 Game token but I don't know what to get I was thinking of a second blueray/game rack and a clip that holds my PS Eye on top off my telly but it's 42 inch wall monted and it may very well be up too high if I mount it up there or I colud chuck £4 pound at it and get a pad rechager I just don't know.

Last edited by Zenbloke on Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling oops)
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas? Empty Re: So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas?

Post by Invincible Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:04 pm

I got a $20 PSN card that I used to buy The Sega Genesis Collection PSP and Pacman Championship Edition DX. And a $75 gift card I plan on buying LBP2 with.

BTW: I have that sony keypad and it really makes using the web browser a lot easier.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas? Empty Re: So what gaming goodies did you get for Christamas?

Post by TRF Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:38 pm

The only gaming goody I got was DJ Hero 2. Everything else was music.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sat Jan 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Nothing.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:31 pm

I got:
Sly Collection
AC: Brotherhood
Storm 2 (Narutooooooo)
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by chobo500 Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:03 am

I got:

$20 PSN card

Blur

Medal of Honor

Dante's Inferno

BFBC2 Vietnam gifted over steam

$100 Amazon Gift Card.

chobo500
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:05 am

PSN card, which i used to buy mag (shared it with 3 friends, so i only got to pay around 7,50€)

This game is just 100000X better then its reputation, but i have to admit that it isn't really balanced that well. S.V.E.R almost always wins, and Raven almost always loses. Valor and Raven is the best match-up, but Valor still is a bit superior.

Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down