Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official "Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception" Thread

+19
suwukila
yonny616
EvilMrChicken
MEGAlan
Reaper
TheJubJub5721
chobo500
SlySonji™
TRF
Zillah
Stoney
Teckno
XenoReaver
Epzaos
sulley
CernaML
Gutzahn
adro
CyberpunkCentral
23 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Official "Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official "Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception" Thread

Post by TheStaticFox Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:34 am

yonny616 wrote:what do they mean "Drake's Deception" is he a bad guy now or what? hopefully they answer this question at the Video Game Awards
I'm thinking like Francis Drake not Nathan Drake. Just like Drake's Fortune.

Edit: IGN's rewind theater. its pretty long for the trailer being 35 seconds. i found it interesting.

TheStaticFox
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

The Official "Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception" Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Official "Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception" Thread

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:50 pm

TheStaticFox wrote:
yonny616 wrote:what do they mean "Drake's Deception" is he a bad guy now or what? hopefully they answer this question at the Video Game Awards
I'm thinking like Francis Drake not Nathan Drake. Just like Drake's Fortune.

Edit: IGN's rewind theater. its pretty long for the trailer being 35 seconds. i found it interesting.

Their 'recap' sort of thing has confirmed it:

This game is going to be epic as fuck.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:17 am