Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Official Thread!

+3
Stoney
adro
Teckno
7 posters

Go down

Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Official Thread! Empty Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Official Thread!

Post by Teckno Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:51 pm

Whoever didn't play Destroy All Humans on the PS2/Xbox should be crucified!!! Kratos

Discuss. Smile

Last edited by Teckno on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Official Thread! Empty Re: Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Official Thread!

Post by adro Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:07 pm

there is one on ps3/360 for europe anyway, and one on the wii but both SUCKS. but none of them is by Pandemic Studios.
but yeah the first and second were fun as hell.

Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Official Thread! Dah2p200b
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Official Thread! Empty Re: Destroy All Humans: Path of the Furon Official Thread!

Post by Teckno Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:10 pm

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/947/947057.html
Oh shit! They're gonna have one. :3 Coming out Dec 1!
Might aswell make it an Official Thread. Someone transfer it to PS3 Games section!!
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:21 pm

I completed the first one. It was OK.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:24 am

Path of the Furon was pretty bad from what I've heard. It released here in North America for the 360 only. The Wii one also sucked (just what I've heard).

I really enjoyed the first two. The abilities and weapons were fun to play around with, and the writing and voice acting was great. I didn't even do the objectives. I just fucked around.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:46 am

Oh man, nothing was better than flying around and vaporizing people. I loved the first one.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:13 am

TRF wrote:Path of the Furon was pretty bad from what I've heard. It released here in North America for the 360 only.
I heard that THQ shut down Sandblast Games before they finished developing the game.
I have the game and if you are a fan of the series you'll like it, but the game looks unfinished.
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:39 am

the humor was well amusing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Auditore Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:20 am

yawn.....

Never played the DAH series, nor did I actually care for it.
Ezio Auditore
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down