Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treyarch do care :)

+6
MEGAlan
TheJubJub5721
Reaper
TRF
Stoney
Franko
10 posters

Go down

Treyarch do care :)   Empty Treyarch do care :)

Post by Franko Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:53 pm

Hey PS3 gamers,

We are listening to you and we’ve been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.

Link: http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=313365

Woooohhhww Thats a lot of Fixes i have never even seen in the Game :O
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Treyarch do care :)   Empty Re: Treyarch do care :)

Post by Stoney Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:26 pm

That's a alot of problems. At least they're doing something about it.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Hopefully Treyarch is making a 180 from being a mediocre developer who solely existed to make Activision money to being a competent developer who can be counted on to release quality titles.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:33 pm

This could ALL have been avoided if Activision would stop being so fucking cheap and have Public Beta's.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:39 am

Reaper wrote:This could ALL have been avoided if Activision would stop being so fucking cheap and have Public Beta's.

THIS
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 am

Well if IW was the Dev what would happen......??..................

NOTHING
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:53 am

Jack-_-Franko wrote:Well if IW was the Dev what would happen......??..................

NOTHING

Well yea...If you haven't noticed there are like four three staff members in IW left.... ROFL
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:40 pm

MEGAlan wrote:
Jack-_-Franko wrote:Well if IW was the Dev what would happen......??..................

NOTHING

Well yea...If you haven't noticed there are like four three staff members in IW left.... ROFL

BREAKING NEWS: Activision Cut the IW Staff in Half. 1 remains
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Man, people really turned on Infinity Ward after Modern Warfare 2 (the REAL Infinity Ward, not the few guys that are left). Do people seem to forget the Treyarch has always mooched off of the innovations that Infinity Ward put in place? Do people forget that every Call of Duty to come out between 2008 and whenever Call of Duty ends has/does/will use Call of Duty 4's multiplayer as a model? Do people forget that the best games in the series were made by Infinity Ward and NOT Treyarch?

Infinity Ward releases one mediocre game and people abandon them. Treyarch has consistently released mediocre games all of their existence and now suddenly they're the kings of Call of Duty? Gimme a break.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:53 pm

TRF wrote:Man, people really turned on Infinity Ward after Modern Warfare 2 (the REAL Infinity Ward, not the few guys that are left). Do people seem to forget the Treyarch has always mooched off of the innovations that Infinity Ward put in place? Do people forget that every Call of Duty to come out between 2008 and whenever Call of Duty ends has/does/will use Call of Duty 4's multiplayer as a model? Do people forget that the best games in the series were made by Infinity Ward and NOT Treyarch?

Infinity Ward releases one mediocre game and people abandon them. Treyarch has consistently released mediocre games all of their existence and now suddenly they're the kings of Call of Duty? Gimme a break.
hey man i hate treyarch cuz i thut WAW was one of the worst games of 08 and black ops is basically mw2 with dif maps.
EA RESPAWN FTW

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:04 pm

I hope Respawn develops the next "Medal of Honor" Smile
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:I hope Respawn develops the next "Medal of Honor" Smile

Don't you hate Infinity Ward?

Respawn is made up of Infinity Ward refugees.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 pm

SlySonji™️ wrote:

I'm aware of that fact.

I never said I hated Infinity Ward. I mean why would I? They help develop both "Medal of Honor" and "Call of Duty". Hell "Call of Duty" wouldn't be what it is today without Infinity Ward.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 pm

CyberpunkCentral wrote:
SlySonji™️ wrote:

I'm aware of that fact.

I never said I hated Infinity Ward. I mean why would I? They help develop both "Medal of Honor" and "Call of Duty". Hell "Call of Duty" wouldn't be what it is today without Infinity Ward.

Yeah. They were so innovative with that sprint and all.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamin Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:07 am

Treyarch are cheap bastards. They put a limit on the servers for the Wii version of Black Ops. It only allows a certain amount of players, and everyone else it out of luck. If you dont want to lose your ability to play the game, NEVER TURN OFF YOUR WII WHILE ONLINE. If you do, it could be days before you can get a game in on the Wii version. >_> They did this so they could "limit server costs"......BULLSHIT.
Jamin
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:16 pm

TRF wrote:Man, people really turned on Infinity Ward after Modern Warfare 2 (the REAL Infinity Ward, not the few guys that are left). Do people seem to forget the Treyarch has always mooched off of the innovations that Infinity Ward put in place? Do people forget that every Call of Duty to come out between 2008 and whenever Call of Duty ends has/does/will use Call of Duty 4's multiplayer as a model? Do people forget that the best games in the series were made by Infinity Ward and NOT Treyarch?

Well COD 3 was a valiant attempt at making a game considering they only had EIGHT MONTHS of developement time, and WAW was a good game Nazi Zombies was just gold and the online was decent until people started exploiting the MP40 Steady Aim Juggernaut.

Black Ops is the most balanced COD game ive ever played but its so painfully clear that if it was actually publicly beta'd by thousands upon thousands of people instead of just a few then these gamebreaking issues would have been spotted and fixed.

I mean you cant even hear enemy players footsteps when they arent using ninja making the ninja perk utterly pointless...thats because they did not thoroughly test this game.

And that BS about them wanting to keep server costs down on the Wii....LOL Activision must be the only people who could easily afford to run dedicated servers all the time on all platforms. They already rake in billions every year but they wont pay for servers....what a joke.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Jamin wrote:Treyarch are cheap bastards. They put a limit on the servers for the Wii version of Black Ops. It only allows a certain amount of players, and everyone else it out of luck. If you dont want to lose your ability to play the game, NEVER TURN OFF YOUR WII WHILE ONLINE. If you do, it could be days before you can get a game in on the Wii version. >_> They did this so they could "limit server costs"......BULLSHIT.

LOL!!! SERVER COSTS? Thats the biggest bullshit I have ever heard, especially for a series like CoD!
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:14 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Jamin wrote:Treyarch are cheap bastards. They put a limit on the servers for the Wii version of Black Ops. It only allows a certain amount of players, and everyone else it out of luck. If you dont want to lose your ability to play the game, NEVER TURN OFF YOUR WII WHILE ONLINE. If you do, it could be days before you can get a game in on the Wii version. >_> They did this so they could "limit server costs"......BULLSHIT.

LOL!!! SERVER COSTS? Thats the biggest bullshit I have ever heard, especially for a series like CoD!

I mean hey, who plays a Wii?
Shokio?
LULULULZ
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 pm

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

I mean hey, who plays a Wii?
Shokio?
LULULULZ

Its not about who plays it, its about Activision's BS.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by MEGAlan Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:55 am

Let me get this straight...

They want to keep the server costs down on an already cheap P2P system?

Yea, I'm not buying a Call of Duty game ever again. Count on that.
MEGAlan
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down