Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know if it might work???

5 posters

Go down

I don't know if it might work???  Empty I don't know if it might work???

Post by Franko Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:19 am

I have been thinking about Trading in MoH for Black Ops. i have decided to Trade in MoH for Black Ops. But i am thinking ahead and i don't know if i could Trade MoH for Black ops with no Extra cost. I don't really have much money left..

I got MoH on Release by Pre-Order. It has Nothing wrong with the Game disc. I Pre-ordered it from Amazon and i am Hoping to Buy Black ops From "GAME UK" Or "GAMESTATION UK" So if any British People on the Forum knows Just reply.
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

I don't know if it might work???  Empty Re: I don't know if it might work???

Post by CyberpunkCentral Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:35 am

The game was just release not too long ago. It's still got to be worth something.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Fri Nov 05, 2010 6:05 am

do it... I am... Full price? No, but a couple never played games should get u there Smile
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:16 am

Jack-_-Franko wrote:I have been thinking about Trading in MoH for Black Ops. i have decided to Trade in MoH for Black Ops. But i am thinking ahead and i don't know if i could Trade MoH for Black ops with no Extra cost. I don't really have much money left..

I got MoH on Release by Pre-Order. It has Nothing wrong with the Game disc. I Pre-ordered it from Amazon and i am Hoping to Buy Black ops From "GAME UK" Or "GAMESTATION UK" So if any British People on the Forum knows Just reply.

If you would have gone to BestBuy and paid $4 extra, you would have been able to exchange it for Black Ops Rolling Eyes
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:21 am

SlySonji™️ wrote:
Jack-_-Franko wrote:I have been thinking about Trading in MoH for Black Ops. i have decided to Trade in MoH for Black Ops. But i am thinking ahead and i don't know if i could Trade MoH for Black ops with no Extra cost. I don't really have much money left..

If you would have gone to BestBuy and paid $4 extra, you would have been able to exchange it for Black Ops Rolling Eyes

It would be good if BestBuy had stores in the UK Sad
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:31 pm

Oh Goodies. My Local HMV is doing a deal. Trade in MoH for Black Ops with a Extra Cost of £8
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:36 pm

Jack-_-Franko wrote:Oh Goodies. My Local HMV is doing a deal. Trade in MoH for Black Ops with a Extra Cost of £8

Sometimes Ireland get the same deals as the UK, so I'll have to check out that deal. Not really feeling the MoH MP.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Stoney wrote:
Jack-_-Franko wrote:Oh Goodies. My Local HMV is doing a deal. Trade in MoH for Black Ops with a Extra Cost of £8

Sometimes Ireland get the same deals as the UK, so I'll have to check out that deal. Not really feeling the MoH MP.

My Bro Told me about it so i bet all the Stores are doing it
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down