Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IGN's Top 100 PS2 Games

4 posters

Go down

IGN's Top 100 PS2 Games Empty IGN's Top 100 PS2 Games

Post by TRF Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:56 am

http://www.ign.com/top-ps2-games/

Pretty good list. For those who only care about the higher-ups, I'll post the top 25 right here:

Spoiler:

I also thought I'd list some noteworthy titles that didn't make the top 25:

Spoiler:

Overall, it's a good list, but I wonder how Jak 3 was put ahead of Jak and Daxter, and how Jak II wasn't even on the list. I would put Jak II on the list, and move it and Jak and Daxter up higher, along with Star Wars: Battlefront, Mercenaries, Psychonauts, Viewtiful Joe, Black, and Soulcalibur II up much higher. Also, why isn't Battlefront 2 on the list? It improved upon Battlefront in every way.

Last edited by TRF on Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

IGN's Top 100 PS2 Games Empty Re: IGN's Top 100 PS2 Games

Post by Padders Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:02 am

TRF wrote:
Overall, it's a good list, but I wonder how Jak 3 was put ahead of Jak and Daxter, and how Jak II wasn't even on the list. I would put Jak II on the list, and move it and Jak and Daxter up higher, along with Star Wars: Battlefront, Mercenaries, Psychonauts, Viewtiful Joe, Black, and Soulcalibur II up much higher. Also, why isn't Battlefront 2 on the list? It improved upon Battlefront in every way.
Well it is base on their opinion. Feel free to dissagree all you want. Just don't get to upset about it because their opinion is different from yours.
Padders
Padders
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:06 am

Padders wrote:
TRF wrote:
Well it is base on their opinion. Feel free to dissagree all you want. Just don't get to upset about it because their opinion is different from yours.
I'm not upset about it. Did I come across as upset? I'm just merely stating what I would change about the list. I feel that certain games belong on the list, and certain games belong in higher spots. I know it's their opinion, and I disagree with it, but ultimately I can't argue with them considering I haven't played a majority of the games they listed.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 am

MGS 3 : Snake Eater No.2 ! Suppose its good eneough, not everyone can get into the MGS games. Primarily people that need to "blow shit up" every 10 seconds.

As for SoTC being No.1, I'll have to try that out.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:46 pm

Burnout 3 Very Happy
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:43 am

CC, you're going to love this. IGN listed God Hand as #100. Look at their review.

Talk about conformity. For once, I agree with CC. IGN is very IGNorant.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down