Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstaion brainstorming

2 posters

Go down

Playstaion brainstorming Empty Playstaion brainstorming

Post by Shadowriver Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:42 am

maybe you guys heard that from my video about it

http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/

Sony opened site for brainstorming on Playstation, not only features of devices, but PSN, games, sites, everything related to Playstation
Brainstorming is shearing the ideas to others what you what to see in future of specific product or brend, then rate them and comment. .I seen something like that in site about KDE (Window UI for Linux) but much better then what Sony did since people even do concept images, like the video that showing idea of extended PSN friend list look that was around

It's very good idea since Sony will know what people want and are somewhat obligate to at least realize few of the top rated ideas to able announce success of whole thing Smile

Leading idea is not a surprise and Sony didn't need this site to know that XD

So what do you guys thing about ideas that people submit and maybe you got some ideas
Shadowriver
Shadowriver
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Playstaion brainstorming Empty Re: Playstaion brainstorming

Post by TRF Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:51 am

I submitted an idea about automatically updating when you turn on your console and an update is available.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowriver Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:06 am

System or Games? Keep in might that some system updates are optional and is good as it is now, updates when it's turn off would be good idea. I still think yellow color of LED just waiting for other propose then indicating death of hardware, like updating while turn-off ;]
Shadowriver
Shadowriver
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:00 am

Shadowriver wrote:System or Games? Keep in might that some system updates are optional and is good as it is now, updates when it's turn off would be good idea. I still think yellow color of LED just waiting for other propose then indicating death of hardware, like updating while turn-off ;]
Oh, I didn't think they COULD update your console while it was off. I was thinking that any mandatory update should start downloading as soon as you start your console.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowriver Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Well as i said, your idea is little not good and it would be little annoying ^^' just look how people react of game update information, they think that they need to update now and make stupid articles how game updates are mediatory if you just press O and you can play and update later :p

About update when tune off. Currently there no proff that Ps3 can do something in stend by, theres only a tip in famous surve about premium, there need to be hardware support for that, so im not 100% sure
Shadowriver
Shadowriver
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum