Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Killzone 3 Thread

+28
Teckno
yonny616
O oCrunkyJokero O
The ZGT.Masters
SlySonji™
BlackStigma
KREEPYKRAWLLY
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Cool-Guy
HellJumper
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Gutzahn
PSTRIPLE
JubJub5721
Stoney
itsBarbz
Freemon34
Kendo
Big_Boss429
EvilMrChicken
Invincible
Reaper
Angelus the Wraith
Zillah
Drake
CyberpunkCentral
solidstudios
TRF
32 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The Official Killzone 3 Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Killzone 3 Thread

Post by AlliDfense Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 am

I didnt play KZ1 but I did play KZ2 and loved it especially the campaign. Cant wait for KZ3. The trailers that are coming out are looking absolutely epic.
AlliDfense
AlliDfense
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/FakeConsoleWar

Back to top Go down

The Official Killzone 3 Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: The Official Killzone 3 Thread

Post by larsduchateau@hotmail.com Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:58 pm

Drake wrote:I liked KillZone 2 a lot, but... playing online didn't really seem fun because of the controls/gameplay. I much prefer CoD4/MW2.

On the CoD online mode there are to much hackers. KZ3 is gonna be better online Laughing

larsduchateau@hotmail.com
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 pm

larsduchateau@hotmail.com wrote:
Drake wrote:I liked KillZone 2 a lot, but... playing online didn't really seem fun because of the controls/gameplay. I much prefer CoD4/MW2.

On the CoD online mode there are to much hackers. KZ3 is gonna be better online Laughing

That's MW2/COD4. Not Black Ops.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5