Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sly cooper collection, Little Big Planet 2 AND Sonic colors to be released the same day?

4 posters

Go down

Sly cooper collection, Little Big Planet 2 AND Sonic colors to be released the same day? Empty Sly cooper collection, Little Big Planet 2 AND Sonic colors to be released the same day?

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 am

http://www.amazon.com/s/qid=1285215260/ref=sr_pg_1?ie=UTF8&keywords=donkey%20kong%20country%20returns&rh=i:aps,k:donkey%20kong%20country%20returns&page=1

Interesting, I was originally gonna get lbp2 but $40 FOR SLY!?!?! I just can't pass it up

EDIT: Just scroll down to see all 3 of them

Last edited by EvilMrChicken on Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Sly cooper collection, Little Big Planet 2 AND Sonic colors to be released the same day? Empty Re: Sly cooper collection, Little Big Planet 2 AND Sonic colors to be released the same day?

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:49 am

Just seen some gameplay footage of "Sonic Colors", and i'm shockingly surprised by what i have just seen Shocked
It looks like it's going to be the best 3D Sonic game since "Sonic Adventure 2".
The thing i don't get is why isn't it on Xbox 360 and PS3? Or have an actual good 3D Sonic game that looks similar?
Sega releases Sonic games on Xbox 360 and PS3 anyway, so they might aswell.

As for "LittleBigPlanet 2" and "The Sly Collection", i think it's worth getting both.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Sly cooper collection, Little Big Planet 2 AND Sonic colors to be released the same day? Empty Re: Sly cooper collection, Little Big Planet 2 AND Sonic colors to be released the same day?

Post by EvilMrChicken Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:58 am

CyberpunkCentral wrote:Just seen some gameplay footage of "Sonic Colors", and i'm shockingly surprised by what i have just seen Shocked
It looks like it's going to be the best 3D Sonic game since "Sonic Adventure 2".
The thing i don't get is why isn't it on Xbox 360 and PS3? Or have an actual good 3D Sonic game that looks similar?

As for "LittleBigPlanet 2" and "The Sly Collection", i think it's worth getting both.

I too think Sonic Colors should be on PS3/360, and I agree, it looks beast but I'll have to give it a rent because of money issues
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:06 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:
CyberpunkCentral wrote:Just seen some gameplay footage of "Sonic Colors", and i'm shockingly surprised by what i have just seen Shocked

I too think Sonic Colors should be on PS3/360, and I agree, it looks beast but I'll have to give it a rent because of money issues

Same here. There is just too many games coming out this Fall O_o

The games I really really really need to get for the rest of the year are Medal of Honor, Vanquish, Gran Turismo 5, and LittleBigPlanet 2.

I want "The Sly Collection" aswell, but i think i'm just going to wait later and buy it.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic boom Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:37 pm

this is hard!! >Sad

sonic boom
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:36 am

huh?
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down