Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I just got Steam..

5 posters

:: General Gaming :: PC

Go down

So I just got Steam.. Empty So I just got Steam..

Post by SlySonji™ Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:36 am

I have to say, it's awesome. At first, despite it being freeware, I wasn't going to get it. Why? Because I like paying with cold hard cash. But wow.. It is awesome. The fact that it allows me to pre-buy games is stunning!

One of the best freeware downloads of my life.

Got Steam? Tell me about your experiences, games I should buy, and your username.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

So I just got Steam.. Empty Re: So I just got Steam..

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:23 am

lol my username used to be tahmidk but i got bored and got rid of it i only played sam and max,portal and a couple of others. bethesda owns my heart for pc gaming not valve Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:14 am

I haven't used it in a while because my PC is out of date but if u have it u <3 it... If u think Live is better u don't have Steam Smile

Last time I logged on was when I played Empire Total War and that was about a year ago... MY PC has trouble running that so I'm not trying to run any newer games on this... Sad
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by gow Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:00 am

bethesda always makes the PC version of there games 100000000000x better than there console counter parts so you should get Fallout 3, Oblivion and in the future Fallout NV, Brink (splash damage, and Rage (made by ID). You should also get Borderlands & MW1 as well.
gow
gow
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:14 am

yeah get Oblivion definitely. get most of Valve's games too. add me: solidstudios
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:42 am

gow wrote:bethesda always makes the PC version of there games 100000000000x better than there console counter parts so you should get Fallout 3, Oblivion and in the future Fallout NV, Brink (splash damage, and Rage (made by ID). You should also get Borderlands & MW1 as well.

I'm buying the ''Bethesda Collection''

- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (GOTY Edition)

- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (GOTY Edition)

- Fallout 3: (GOTY Edition)

- Fallout 2
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios Wed Sep 22, 2010 12:47 am

SlySonji™️ wrote:
gow wrote:bethesda always makes the PC version of there games 100000000000x better than there console counter parts so you should get Fallout 3, Oblivion and in the future Fallout NV, Brink (splash damage, and Rage (made by ID). You should also get Borderlands & MW1 as well.

I'm buying the ''Bethesda Collection''

- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (GOTY Edition)

- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (GOTY Edition)

- Fallout 3: (GOTY Edition)

- Fallout 2
those HUGE games for 69.99? steal. Sonji, be prepared to save ALOT of money Nice!
solidstudios
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 am

I would get Steam, but I pirate most of my PC games Very Happy
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:11 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:I would get Steam, but I pirate most of my PC games Very Happy

Likewise, but honestly, I'm tired of the bad torrents, the people who refuse to seed, and the hassle that comes with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still pirating like a whore.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 pm

SlySonji™️ wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:I would get Steam, but I pirate most of my PC games Very Happy

Likewise, but honestly, I'm tired of the bad torrents, the people who refuse to seed, and the hassle that comes with it. Don't get me wrong, I'm still pirating like a whore.

Demonoid.com a closed torrent website with people who actually seed and no virus's, cause if someone uploads a virus they will get perma-banned and torrent deleted, unlike things like thepiratebay.org. Let me know if you want in, I can give you an invitation code.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down