Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation Protection plan?

Go down

Playstation Protection plan? Empty Playstation Protection plan?

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:02 am

Hey there you guys, do you know if playstation protection plan is coming to the uk? i really need insurance on my PS3 it's already died 4 times who the fuck knows what could happen any minute. Anyways if you do find out please let me know!

Back to top Go down

Playstation Protection plan? Empty Re: Playstation Protection plan?

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:17 am

Where did you buy your PS3 from? I bought my one from Game the 80GB console, and they offered 2 or 3 years insurance. I took out 3 years.
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:28 am

xxDEATH METALxx wrote:Where did you buy your PS3 from? I bought my one from Game the 80GB console, and they offered 2 or 3 years insurance. I took out 3 years.
GAME on launch week and i got 1 years warranty but now it's expired and im on my 5th ps3 and i think its fucking lame as fuck that playstation protection plan is only in america

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down