Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMPLETLY FREE PS3+PC GAME

4 posters

Go down

COMPLETLY FREE PS3+PC GAME Empty COMPLETLY FREE PS3+PC GAME

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:14 pm

A new FPS from KL Core Canada is being developed for the PS3 and PC. The best part, its going to be completely free.

Detail on Immentum have been very scarce but all we know is that it will be a Free to play FPS. The game looks very similar to the Unreal Tournament Series based on the following trailer and it looks the game still has a very long way to go before anything is truly shown. Look to the coming months for more news on this title. No details on whether or not their is an Xbox 360 version in development, but it probably has something to do with Microsoft.

http://gameolosophy.com/games/new-free-to-play-fps-for-ps3-and-pc-announced-called-immentum/

I CANNOT WAIT I WILL DEFINITLY BUY THIS GAME

Back to top Go down

COMPLETLY FREE PS3+PC GAME Empty Re: COMPLETLY FREE PS3+PC GAME

Post by Teckno Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:52 pm

tahmidk wrote:

A new FPS from KL Core Canada is being developed for the PS3 and PC. The best part, its going to be completely free.

Detail on Immentum have been very scarce but all we know is that it will be a Free to play FPS. The game looks very similar to the Unreal Tournament Series based on the following trailer and it looks the game still has a very long way to go before anything is truly shown. Look to the coming months for more news on this title. No details on whether or not their is an Xbox 360 version in development, but it probably has something to do with Microsoft.

http://gameolosophy.com/games/new-free-to-play-fps-for-ps3-and-pc-announced-called-immentum/

I CANNOT WAIT I WILL DEFINITLY FUCK THIS GAME

I'm sorry, I had to.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabe Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:32 pm

tahmidk wrote: The game looks very similar to the Unreal Tournament Series

I'm sold!

Gabe
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:35 pm

The trailer isnt based on Unreal Tournament, it IS Unreal tournament. Just look ate the Hud and the weapons, its Unreal Tournament 3.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by NoelX2 Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:15 pm

Dammit, first free online now this?!?!
NoelX2
NoelX2
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down