Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and Collectors Edition details announced.

+6
nextgen4life
TRF
igame
Reaper
CyberpunkCentral
xxDEATH METALxx
10 posters

Go down

Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and Collectors Edition details announced. Empty Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and Collectors Edition details announced.

Post by xxDEATH METALxx Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:53 pm

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/08/04/gran-turismo-5-%E2%80%93-something-special/

US and UK pricing still needs to be confirmed.

Amazing. The signature edition is a bit pricey, but for the stuff you get, i think it's worth it.

Plus there's a special competition in selected countries to win a real Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Supercar!!!! Only with the Signature Edition!
xxDEATH METALxx
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and Collectors Edition details announced. Empty Re: Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and Collectors Edition details announced.

Post by CyberpunkCentral Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:08 pm

Forza fanboys are going to be so jealous Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and Collectors Edition details announced. 760497
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and Collectors Edition details announced. Empty Re: Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition and Collectors Edition details announced.

Post by Reaper Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:45 pm

There is so much anticipation for this game, gear heads are gonna go nuts for it.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:46 pm

The wallet and the USB look awesome, that shit better not be over $150 tho.
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:29 pm

in the full game do u press x to accelerate or r2?

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:35 pm

tahmidk wrote:in the full game do u press x to accelerate or r2?
I think you can map out the button layout, so any button will accelerate.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by nextgen4life Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:08 am

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am going to pre order that i have been soooooo excited for the epic game and now it comes with the best collectors edition package yaaaayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nextgen4life
nextgen4life
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:05 am

my bro is a bit of a motor head when it cames to games and hes had all the the GTs but GT5P and GT5 only becuz he doesnt have a PS3 but thats going to change in NOVEMBER and i might have a new friend in my list
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 am

I just want the game that ive been patiently been waiting for ever since the PS3 was released not a wallet thank you.

Double Post FTW - whatcha gna do ?
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Last edited by mikenuge on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:13 am; edited 2 times in total
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:12 am

tahmidk wrote:in the full game do u press x to accelerate or r2?

neither... you use a racing wheel and pedals, using GT5 with a controller is just not right Smile
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:31 pm

I'm pretty sure Turn 10 has already pre-ordered this. Laughing
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJubJub5721 Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:11 pm

GT5 is turning out to look pretty sweet.
TheJubJub5721
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down