Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Observation

+2
TRF
Pizzy3C
6 posters

Go down

An Observation Empty An Observation

Post by Pizzy3C Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:06 pm

So I was ranking up in MW2 to get the ACR so I could properly pursue the pro circuit and I noticed every single game I would scroll through and mute everyone in the lobby. This is nothing new as it as become a habit for me for a couple of months now, but just today it hit me that the online community for the PS3 is turning into garbage.

And it's just not mw2, a couple weeks ago I took Uncharted back online and every time I killed this kid I'd have to hear about how I got lucky, because I suck or what not, and if he killed me he let me know how bad I got raped- Which is another thing, can we stop saying raped when you frag someone?

Anyway, we've all been excited to see the PS3 gaining in sales on the 360 I'm sure, if not for anything else just to shut MLD up. But since this gap has been closed more and more I see the PSN getting flooded with kids who apparently are the greatest thing to online gaming and only lose because I'm a "Stupid fucking ninja", excuse the racism... God don't you just love how everyone shows their true colors online? Of course we've always had a few in the COD series who couldn't take a loss, or a death for that matter, but I thought I was safe on my other games... And more and more it's becoming the norm that 4 12-15 year olds get into a lobby together and tell you pre match how bads they're going to beat you, and after they lose tell you how bad you actually are.

I'm not saying it's anything new, but when I used to play online if I got the better of a good player more times than not he would add me, or at least respect what I did and vice versa.

I'd rather have good online and be down 10mil. in sales than play with the people online today.
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

An Observation Empty Re: An Observation

Post by TRF Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:35 pm

Those are the cons of the PS3 selling well. Maybe that's why there are so many good single-player exclusives. Laughing
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 am

It's always been like that.
Not as bad as you're explaining it but yeah.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:54 am

There's always been butt hurt kids, and some grown men, but not to a level of where it is now...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:10 pm

some gamers need to calm down coz some days the dog bites you and some days you get to pet the dog the only thing you can do is frend the good players and block the bad one's and as for raceist comments report them dude coz that sort of thing must never be aloud but as I have said myself in older posts we need a firmwere that listeins to the vioce of the player and stops them form getting into 18 games like Mag and GTA4 ect.
as for me if you beat me I am more likely to say dude! nice or how did you do that cos I am a sportsman plus I tened to think we slitly older gamers are more setald coz we had to what for the caste tape load a 8 bit game for 30 - 45 mins but with luck the bad players will just move on.
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:02 pm

Zenbloke wrote:I have said myself in older posts we need a firmwere that listeins to the vioce of the player and stops them form getting into 18 games like Mag and GTA4 ect.
Yea . . . that's never going to happen. You can't simply tell a person's age or maturity level just by listening to their voice.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:33 pm

theres not many kids on Killzone 2. i think the only reason why this is happening becuz the kids are getting Mics and they think they are the king of the hill at playing games An Observation Icon_exclaim
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:41 pm

I've only really noticed kids on MW2, they tend to avoid most other games because MW2 is catered for people like them...noobs.

Anyway its fun listening to them claiming they are goona own you, then they end up gettin destroyed and they call you a camper/cheater/hacker when all their killcams will show me running to THEM camping and UMP'ing their punk ass.

Then its just the same thing next round until they rage quit...problem solved Smile
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Franko Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Not many kids in free 4 all but i dont know now becuz i don't play MW2 anymore so it could of changed by now Sad
Franko
Franko
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum