Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Mafia 2 developer: PC gaming will never die

3 posters

:: General Gaming :: PC

Go down

Interview with Mafia 2 developer: PC gaming will never die Empty Interview with Mafia 2 developer: PC gaming will never die

Post by yonny616 Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:47 pm

Im still going to play mafia 2 on PS3 i hate the mouse and keyboard its not my style of gaming.
http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,765087/Interview-with-Mafia-2-developer-PC-gaming-will-never-die/Knowledge/
yonny616
yonny616
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Interview with Mafia 2 developer: PC gaming will never die Empty Re: Interview with Mafia 2 developer: PC gaming will never die

Post by Teckno Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:19 pm

I don't find PC gaming as fun as, sitting with a friend and having laughs about how he died in SSF4. PC gamers are loners.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Interview with Mafia 2 developer: PC gaming will never die Empty Re: Interview with Mafia 2 developer: PC gaming will never die

Post by Stoney Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:54 pm

Its in decline. Why else would primary PC devs move onto consoles? As for Mafia II , cant wait for it to drop. Only 1 month away...
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down