Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Metroid Other M

Go down

Metroid Other M

Post by AnAsianKid on Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:51 am

Who's getting the game?

I preordered it and IMO it's gonna be one of the best games of the year.
avatar
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by EvilMrChicken on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 am

unfortunatley, I might not get it, I mean, look at all the games that are coming out this year and next!!! if it ever has a price drop, I'll have to get it
avatar
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by Zillah on Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:09 am

Yeah. After I watched my cousin beat the last Metroid ; It was no reason to play it again.
Good game though but the line-up of this year.....this got last. Sad

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by Teckno on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Definite buy from me!
Its Metroid like how used to be. Very Happy
New Gen Classic Style Games rock!
avatar
Teckno
Senior Member

Posts : 766
Join date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by Epzaos on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:29 pm

I'll be getting it along with my Wii.
avatar
Epzaos
Forum Great

Posts : 720
Join date : 2010-03-29

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by solidstudios on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:38 pm

im not going to get it when it first comes out, but i will eventually get it. Christmas maybe?
avatar
solidstudios
Senior Member

Posts : 865
Join date : 2010-03-27

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by AnAsianKid on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:32 pm

ʑɪʃʃȺɧ wrote:Yeah. After I watched my cousin beat the last Metroid ; It was no reason to play it again.
Good game though but the line-up of this year.....this got last. Sad

You do realize it's almost a complete different game than the PRIME series right?
LMAO
avatar
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by AnAsianKid on Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:33 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:unfortunatley, I might not get it, I mean, look at all the games that are coming out this year and next!!! if it ever has a price drop, I'll have to get it

So your saying it's not good enough to get compared to the other games? lol
avatar
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by EvilMrChicken on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:12 pm

AnAsianKid wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:unfortunatley, I might not get it, I mean, look at all the games that are coming out this year and next!!! if it ever has a price drop, I'll have to get it

So your saying it's not good enough to get compared to the other games? lol

Facepalm I should've worded it better =/ I meant to say that I'm not a big metroid fan so I'll get the game when it has a price drop Silly
avatar
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by Teckno on Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:51 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
AnAsianKid wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:unfortunatley, I might not get it, I mean, look at all the games that are coming out this year and next!!! if it ever has a price drop, I'll have to get it

So your saying it's not good enough to get compared to the other games? lol

Facepalm I should've worded it better =/ I meant to say that I'm not a big metroid fan so I'll get the game when it has a price drop Silly
Not a Metroid fan?!
Your dead to me. Silly
avatar
Teckno
Senior Member

Posts : 766
Join date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by AnAsianKid on Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:
AnAsianKid wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:unfortunatley, I might not get it, I mean, look at all the games that are coming out this year and next!!! if it ever has a price drop, I'll have to get it

So your saying it's not good enough to get compared to the other games? lol

Facepalm I should've worded it better =/ I meant to say that I'm not a big metroid fan so I'll get the game when it has a price drop Silly

avatar
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Metroid Other M

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum