Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BURN!!! 007!!! BURN!!!

3 posters

Go down

BURN!!! 007!!! BURN!!! Empty BURN!!! 007!!! BURN!!!

Post by Freemon34 Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:00 am

I restarted 007: QoS the other day in order to get the plat, which is very easy, I was 1 mission away from the final level on the hardest difficulty and I was only missing 1 other trophy, which was score 100,000 points online. Fairly simple since its an FPS. NO!!! It isn't. This game is filled with retarded campers. I was in one match and I was stuck on a team with two 7 year old with their voice changers set to the deepest tone. I sent the, each a PM over PSN during the match.

Freemon34: Can you kids plz STFU I'm trying to get the plat and these campers on the team are making me get PO'd and I don't wanna hear you 2 and your mothers in the background, this isn't MW2 on the 360.

Each of their responses: FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice kids. Anyway, after they blocked me from sending them replies I decided to counter camp, only to learn that they could carry an automatic shotgun if I got close to their camping spot. Yay. My team didn't even get a single kill. I was so mad! I said "ok, I'll come back, the next map is Siena and your good there."

So the match loaded and to my suprise about 3 ppl on our team couldn't spawn because our other was using a lag switch to kill the enemy team. I said: "THATS IT!!!!!"

I took the game out put it and its booklet in its case, got my sledgehammer, and broke it to pieces, then I set it on fire and as of right now its sitting as ash on my driveway.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

BURN!!! 007!!! BURN!!! Empty Re: BURN!!! 007!!! BURN!!!

Post by CyberpunkCentral Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:23 am

At first i wanted to buy "Quantum of Solace" but didn't hear too many good things about it.
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:29 am

CyberpunkCentral wrote:At first i wanted to buy "Quantum of Solace" but didn't hear too many good things about it.
If you get irritated easily by annoying little kids don't get it. If not, its an easy plat.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by itsBarbz Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:22 pm

"I took the game out put it and its booklet in its case, got my sledgehammer, and broke it to pieces, then I set it on fire and as of right now its sitting as ash on my driveway."

Yea ok lol....
itsBarbz
itsBarbz
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum