Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameShare

+8
jdog1985
Xx8593xX
Mr-_Grimm_QsA
Drake
Zillah
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
igame
EvilMrChicken
12 posters

Go down

GameShare  Empty GameShare

Post by EvilMrChicken Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:58 am

Anyone wanna game share? I've never done it so it will be a first. I promise that I wouldn't steal anything that you have, and if you have ratchet and clank quest for booty...PLEASE!!!
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

GameShare  Empty Re: GameShare

Post by igame Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:14 am

What games do you have? i have 20 games that you can download in my account, but my only condition is that you deactivate my account from your ps3 when you are done downloading whatever you wanted.
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:26 am

igame wrote:What games do you have? i have 20 games that you can download in my account, but my only condition is that you deactivate my account from your ps3 when you are done downloading whatever you wanted.

Lol it's a trap !!!
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 am

mikenuge wrote:
igame wrote:What games do you have? i have 20 games that you can download in my account, but my only condition is that you deactivate my account from your ps3 when you are done downloading whatever you wanted.

Lol it's a trap !!!

Explain

igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by TWILIGHTRULEZZZ Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:34 am

igame wrote:
mikenuge wrote:

Lol it's a trap !!!

Explain

Are you actually being serious ? I have no time to mess around, you no what I mean
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
TWILIGHTRULEZZZ
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilMrChicken Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:02 am

ya...I don't have any psn games, I just got my ps3 slim on friday =( and I will delete your accout from my ps3 =D
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:10 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:

ya...I don't have any psn games, I just got my ps3 slim on friday =( and I will delete your accout from my ps3 =D

If you do delete it, everything will be n/a.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by igame Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:43 am

Zillah wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:

I forgot about that Facepalm
igame
igame
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:46 am

ʑɪʃʃȺɧ wrote:
EvilMrChicken wrote:

Not true. Just mainly everything. Noby Noby boy and flower I know you can still play without activated PS3 systems.
Drake
Drake
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr-_Grimm_QsA Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:31 am

lol any 1 gs i have deathspank deathspank t.o.v. plants v zombies fat princess blacklight tango down split second MCLA complete edition MvC2 battlefield1943 escalation 1st strike and more psn xTONY-_-MONTANA- new account thats why hardly any trophies

Mr-_Grimm_QsA
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Xx8593xX Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:25 am

Mr-_Grimm_QsA wrote:lol any 1 gs i have deathspank deathspank t.o.v. plants v zombies fat princess blacklight tango down split second MCLA complete edition MvC2 battlefield1943 escalation 1st strike and more psn xTONY-_-MONTANA- new account thats why hardly any trophies
i have all the blacks ops and modern warfare 2 map packs and all the borderlands and gta iv dlc. my only condition is that u let me do it first so i know i can trust u
Xx8593xX
Xx8593xX
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by jdog1985 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

here is mine skidstaingold

jdog1985
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong-92 Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Anyone want to gameshare? I have Infamous and Little Big Planet on one of my accounts. I'm looking for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare Collection. If interested send me a message to my psn ID Wolfsong-92, or an email to hollenbackam@gmail

Wolfsong-92
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by andy Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 am

I want to! I have all WB games. Burnout Paradise, AC Brotherhood and all DLC for COD BO

andy
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong-92 Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:37 am

andy wrote:I want to! I have all WB games. Burnout Paradise, AC Brotherhood and all DLC for COD BO

Is this a reply for me or someone else?

Wolfsong-92
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yahh yahh Boiz Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:17 pm

Anybody wanna gameshare..im kinda new...i have final fantasy 7 and rayman: im lookin for any of the map packs for mw2 and black ops, but mainly for final fantasy 8 or metal gear solid Very Happy add me on psn if you want too Uv_R3D

Yahh yahh Boiz
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessKiki Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Anyone has Dead or alive 5? please ^^

PrincessKiki
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down