Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is nice

+5
TRF
SlySonji™
Pizzy3C
Angelus the Wraith
Zenbloke
9 posters

Go down

this is nice  Empty this is nice

Post by Zenbloke Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:44 am

this is one of the nicest add ons I'ev seen for a while
this is nice  15751_05

looks like a gun from a flim
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

http://dances-with-trousers.cabanova.com/

Back to top Go down

this is nice  Empty Re: this is nice

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:36 pm

That looks pretty cool!
Are there shots from different angles? If so, I'd like to see them.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:41 pm

so am I supposed to use my left hand for the buttons now??? If it's responsive you'll see the skill of PS3 players rival that of PC players in FPS with the ability to move thegun exaclty where u want it, instead of guessing how long u need to hold the joystick down...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:44 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:so am I supposed to use my left hand for the buttons now??? If it's responsive you'll see the skill of PS3 players rival that of PC players in FPS with the ability to move thegun exaclty where u want it, instead of guessing how long u need to hold the joystick down...

Unless you close your eyes, no guessing is involved.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:so am I supposed to use my left hand for the buttons now??? If it's responsive you'll see the skill of PS3 players rival that of PC players in FPS with the ability to move thegun exaclty where u want it, instead of guessing how long u need to hold the joystick down...

LOL, I can see you've never played FPS on the PC before... mouse>joystick... I'm talking about quickly moving from one target to the other without over or under shooting...

And before you say something smart ass about me sucking you can 1v1 me and test my aiming ability...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:41 pm

What does you beating him in a 1v1 match prove?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:14 pm

Zenbloke wrote:this is one of the nicest add ons I'ev seen for a while
this is nice  15751_05

looks like a gun from a flim
If I get Move, I plan on buying that, since I'll only use Move for on-rails shooters.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Uhhh no thanks

I'm only guy buy the main motion thing and thats it
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:26 am

it proves ur better...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:08 pm

mmm i dont get it, on my screen the OP post comes up with nothing but his sig

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:00 pm

tahmidk wrote:mmm i dont get it, on my screen the OP post comes up with nothing but his sig
I suggest you start using Chrome.
Teckno
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:

LOL, I can see you've never played FPS on the PC before... mouse>joystick... I'm talking about quickly moving from one target to the other without over or under shooting...

Any person who can read, can also adjust the aim sensitivity if necessary. If you don't want to over/under-shoot just aim for the head.

Google Chrome sucks btw.
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:08 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:

Any person who can read, can also adjust the aim sensitivity if necessary. If you don't want to over/under-shoot just aim for the head.

Google Chrome sucks btw.

If u have ever played in the simplest of clan matches or anything like that, to win u have to QUICKLY and consistently move ur controller to a target, which if surprised can make u tap the joystick harder than usual just missing by a fraction on ur target. don't have that problem with a mouse because u know exactly where it's going as all u have to do is point to ur target... At least that's how it is for me... PC>PS3 for that reason alone

Bear in mind I'm not talking about matchmaking or public matches where u can take ur time cuz u know ur playing randoms... Anyone worth his salt should have no trouble dominating those lobbies without even trying...

Thanks for the advice on how to aim, not sure I knew how to do that Laughing
Watch my vids nuff said...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:12 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

Google Chrome sucks btw.

If u have ever played in the simplest of clan matches or anything like that, to win u have to QUICKLY and consistently move ur controller to a target, which if surprised can make u tap the joystick harder than usual just missing by a fraction on ur target. don't have that problem with a mouse because u know exactly where it's going as all u have to do is point to ur target... At least that's how it is for me... PC>PS3 for that reason alone

Bear in mind I'm not talking about matchmaking or public matches where u can take ur time cuz u know ur playing randoms... Anyone worth his salt should have no trouble dominating those lobbies without even trying...

Sooooo, because you can't use a controller properly, the PC is better? Interesting logic...
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:29 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

Google Chrome sucks btw.

Sooooo, because you can't use a controller properly, the PC is better? Interesting logic...

Facepalm watch my videos nuff said...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:09 pm

Pizzy3C wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

Google Chrome sucks btw.

Thanks for the advice on how to aim, not sure I knew how to do that this is nice  760497

this is nice  129879 watch my videos nuff said...

Dudes calm down you both beleve your points so hard is there no middel ground?
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by TRF Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 pm

Zenbloke wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:

Google Chrome sucks btw.

Thanks for the advice on how to aim, not sure I knew how to do that this is nice  760497

this is nice  129879 watch my videos nuff said...

Dudes calm down you both beleve your points so hard is there no middel ground?
There is, actually. It's called Playstation Move. Laughing
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:23 pm

Teckno wrote:
tahmidk wrote:mmm i dont get it, on my screen the OP post comes up with nothing but his sig
I suggest you start using Chrome.
i am using chrome and btw its working now

Back to top Go down

Post by Zenbloke Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:00 pm

I know this topic is old but can anybody in the uk find a place were I can buy the above ad-on

Last edited by Zenbloke on Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelling)
Zenbloke
Zenbloke
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gutzahn Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:49 am

Mouse > Controller when it comes down to aiming... im sorry we dont even have to discuss this its not opinion its a fact.
A noob in MW2 with a mouse would beat a pro whos using a controller.
Gutzahn
Gutzahn
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:11 am

This looks like a hair dryer IMO.Scratching Head
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:58 am

Gutzahn wrote:

Mouse > Controller when it comes down to aiming... im sorry we dont even have to discuss this its not opinion its a fact.

Thank you Slave Master

M$ recently experimented w/ using cross platform online gaming w/ PC and 360 but came to the conclusion that PC players had an unfair advantage using the mouse instead of joysticks.. If you care enough I'll find where I saw that...
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:36 am

Pizzy3C wrote:
Gutzahn wrote:

Thank you Slave Master

M$ recently experimented w/ using cross platform online gaming w/ PC and 360 but came to the conclusion that PC players had an unfair advantage using the mouse instead of joysticks.. If you care enough I'll find where I saw that...
dude get over it a mouse if better for any shooter on PC than console

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:40 am

tahmidk wrote:
Pizzy3C wrote:
Gutzahn wrote:

Thank you Slave Master

dude get over it a mouse if better for any shooter on PC than console

no shit, kinda what I've been sayin' this whole time huh? Facepalm
Pizzy3C
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down