Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did u feel about the GOW3 ending (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!)

+2
Freemon34
Y.Master
6 posters

Go down

How did u feel about the GOW3 ending (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!) Empty How did u feel about the GOW3 ending (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!)

Post by Y.Master Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:11 pm

IF U DIDNT BEAT THE GAME AND U DONT WANT THE ENDING TO BE RUINED FOR U DO NOT CONTINUE READING THIS

DO NOT KEEP READING UNLESS U BEAT THE GAME

OR KEEP READING IF U WANT THE ENDING TO BE SPOILED

When Kratos finally killed zeus it was pretty insain but when he was talkin to athena i couldnt believe that he actually killed himself i didnt want kratos do die but at least Zeus didnt kill him, but man that was a crazy ending, then at the end of the credits it shows a blood tril leading of the moutain what does that mean , did kratos just crawl off the cliff or something cause i thougt he was already dead

tell me ur thoughts on the ending and what the ending after the credits means
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

How did u feel about the GOW3 ending (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!) Empty Re: How did u feel about the GOW3 ending (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!)

Post by Freemon34 Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:25 pm

Kratos didn't die!!! Jeez, ppl come to conclusions to fast!!! :evil:
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

How did u feel about the GOW3 ending (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!) Empty Re: How did u feel about the GOW3 ending (SPOILERS!!!!!!!!)

Post by Y.Master Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:59 am

Freemon34 wrote:Kratos didn't die!!! Jeez, ppl come to conclusions to fast!!! :evil:

he stabbed himself and it seems that he died then after the credits his body isnt there and there is a blood trail leading off the moutain now what does that me Mr. I KNOW EVERYTHING lol
Y.Master
Y.Master
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Freemon34 Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:30 am

YGT wrote:
Freemon34 wrote:Kratos didn't die!!! Jeez, ppl come to conclusions to fast!!! :evil:

he stabbed himself and it seems that he died then after the credits his body isnt there and there is a blood trail leading off the moutain now what does that me Mr. I KNOW EVERYTHING lol

The alternate ending from GOW1, Kratos's brother is the only one that can truelly kill him, and the second trilogy will focus on him killing Kratos, so now your goal will be to kill Kratos.
Freemon34
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool-Guy Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:42 pm

I like how Sony Santa Monica ended it because if they wish to do another game in the future they can.
Cool-Guy
Cool-Guy
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Drake Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 am

I'm just glad that I didn't skip the credits or walk away from the pS3 when it was playing.
Drake
Drake
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mental_Gear Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Disappointed, to be frank.

The final battle, though unique, was disappointing in terms of scale because Cronos was just TOO big. And the 'fear' section was just too drawn-out. Just felt too anticlimatic.

As for the ending from a plot standpoint...it just feels like another cliffhanger. They said it was to be the closer to the trilogy, and I didn't feel like it accomplished that.

In fact, no God of War ending has left me satisfied in terms of the final boss AND the plot.

1 had a great ending from a story standpoint but the finale was weak simply because you and Ares were the same size.

2 had a somewhat disappointing final boss battle, but the cliffhanger is one of my favourite moments in the series, because of Kratos' yell of 'ZEUS! Your son has returned! I bring the destruction of Olympus!'

Chains of Olympus was a complete joke at the end.

I liked 3's but it was...well...let me down a bit. Still my favourite in the series but a bit of an anticlimax.
Mental_Gear
Mental_Gear
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelus the Wraith Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:06 pm

Did anyone else notice that the final battle was inspired by MW2?
Angelus the Wraith
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mental_Gear Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:07 pm

I have absolutely no interest in Call of Duty this gen, so I can't say I did.
Mental_Gear
Mental_Gear
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down