Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First 15 Minutes of Transformers: War For Cybertron

3 posters

Go down

First 15 Minutes of Transformers: War For Cybertron Empty First 15 Minutes of Transformers: War For Cybertron

Post by SlySonji™ Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 am

SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

First 15 Minutes of Transformers: War For Cybertron Empty Re: First 15 Minutes of Transformers: War For Cybertron

Post by AlliDfense Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:11 pm

i rented this game its pretty damn good compared to the last two. i wouldnt say its a MUST BUY unless your a DIE DIE DIE HARD transformers fan. For me ill probably finish both campaigns play a little bit of the MP and turn it back to gamefly.
AlliDfense
AlliDfense
Fanboy

https://www.youtube.com/user/FakeConsoleWar

Back to top Go down

First 15 Minutes of Transformers: War For Cybertron Empty Re: First 15 Minutes of Transformers: War For Cybertron

Post by Guest Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:15 pm

cool isn't this that game with robots that turn into cars?

Back to top Go down

Post by Epzaos Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:11 am

Transformers never get old.

Woot i just got promoted! First 15 Minutes of Transformers: War For Cybertron 824642
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down