Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum Update

2 posters

Go down

Forum Update Empty Forum Update

Post by TRF Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:38 pm

First of all, I would like to say Happy New Year to all of you. I hope you all head into 2011 with a positive mentality. With that out of the way, let's get into the update:

First and foremost, you'll notice that the site has undergone a redesign. The buttons are different, and the entire site is new. There is also a new banner, designed by yours truly.

Secondly, I have decided to get rid of certain sections of the forum. I deleted the "Fanboys", "Nation Discussion", and "Official Work" sections and moved "User Reviews" into the General Gaming category. I have also deleted "YouTube/The Web" and replaced it with a single thread in "Off-Topics". The same will happen to "Introductions". "Debate Table" is also gone, but could very well make a return, so long as the community is committed to actual debates and not just character vs. character threads.

Finally, the ranking system has been revamped. No longer will the rankings be Playstation-centric. Instead, you will find new rankings such as "Newbie" (0-99 posts), "Member" (100-499 posts), "Regular" (500-999 posts), "Junior Member" (1000-1999 posts), "Senior Member" (2000-4999 posts), and "Adept" (5000+ posts).

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Forum Update Empty Re: Forum Update

Post by Zillah Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:51 am

Yeah....
That ranking system = GHEY.
Do we agree on the one I had before?

PsOne - 0