Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVGN Thoughts On "Castlevania Lords Of Shadow"

3 posters

Go down

AVGN Thoughts On "Castlevania Lords Of Shadow" Empty AVGN Thoughts On "Castlevania Lords Of Shadow"

Post by CyberpunkCentral Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:54 pm

CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

AVGN Thoughts On "Castlevania Lords Of Shadow" Empty Re: AVGN Thoughts On "Castlevania Lords Of Shadow"

Post by Invincible Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:15 pm

Yeah, James is more of a classic gamer and doesn't really get into too much newer stuff. This is the first modern game I've seen him play since Ghostbusters. I love it when he does videos on old consoles like the Odyssey. Or the old Mario and Zelda games on CD that no one has ever heard about.
Invincible
Invincible
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

AVGN Thoughts On "Castlevania Lords Of Shadow" Empty Re: AVGN Thoughts On "Castlevania Lords Of Shadow"

Post by Padders Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm

I think he played GTA IV at the end, on one of the AVGN ep.
Padders
Padders
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down