Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Bungie Considering Playstation 3 Development?

+13
King_Stizzle_LMFAO
Gutzahn
Stoney
Redn0se
FaytSaratome
Freemon34
Reaper
Angelus the Wraith
NoelX2
solidstudios
EvilMrChicken
TRF
IBEWOLF
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Are Bungie Considering Playstation 3 Development? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Bungie Considering Playstation 3 Development?

Post by Guest Thu May 27, 2010 7:19 pm

King_Stizzle_LMFAO wrote:It would be funny if they made a multiplatform Halo.....all the 360 fanboys would shoot themselves Are Bungie Considering Playstation 3 Development? - Page 2 Affraid
they probably first cut there balls and dick off then kill themselves and RROD there 360.

Back to top Go down

Are Bungie Considering Playstation 3 Development? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are Bungie Considering Playstation 3 Development?

Post by AnAsianKid Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:29 pm

Halo on PS3 would just be wierd in my opinion.
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Anyone thats wanted to play Halo has already bought a 360 or PC.

And thats the bottom line cos Stone Cold said so..

Are Bungie Considering Playstation 3 Development? - Page 2 Item-2347
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by AnAsianKid Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:52 pm

Reaper wrote:Anyone thats wanted to play Halo has already bought a 360 or PC.

And thats the bottom line cos Stone Cold said so..

Are Bungie Considering Playstation 3 Development? - Page 2 Item-2347

Give me a HELL YEAH!
AnAsianKid
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by HellJumper Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:56 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:
Bluenose wrote:Halo is still partly owned by Microsoft.

The name "Halo" is completely owned by M$. That being said, Bungie is still allowed to make a game called "olaH" for the PS3, or even the Wii.

Well,MS own the entire Halo IP so bungie is unable to make a game part of its universe or part of the franchise
HellJumper
HellJumper
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:16 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:I know Halo wars was an RTS. Im talking before Halo 1 was developed. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Halo was planned as a RTS. Up until MS partnered with Bungie.

It was also planned to be a TPS..
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackStigma Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 am

Sonji wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:I know Halo wars was an RTS. Im talking before Halo 1 was developed. I could have sworn I read somewhere that Halo was planned as a RTS. Up until MS partnered with Bungie.

It was also planned to be a TPS..

lol, people should be glad it wasn't, Halo in E3 2000 had third person footage, it looked pretty bad.
BlackStigma
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2