Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Valkyria Chronicles 3" Confirmed For TGS

4 posters

Go down

"Valkyria Chronicles 3" Confirmed For TGS Empty "Valkyria Chronicles 3" Confirmed For TGS

Post by CyberpunkCentral Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:15 pm

"Valkyria Chronicles 3" Confirmed For TGS Big_he10

Uh-oh. Looks like Sega’s gone and confirmed Valkyria Chronicles 3 before they could even make the announcement. Currently, an image in GIF format of a show schedule found on Sega’s TGS website reads a few of the company’s presentations as “Coming Soon”. However, changing the extension from GIF to JPG reveals just what those presentations are. If you hadn’t already guessed, it’s Valyria Chronicles 3.
Unfortunately, the table fails to reveal a platform.

See the table for yourself here. The game’s reveal is expected for September 16. Stay tuned.

Thanks, GAF.

Source: SCRAWL
CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

"Valkyria Chronicles 3" Confirmed For TGS Empty Re: "Valkyria Chronicles 3" Confirmed For TGS

Post by Epzaos Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Please, tell me that it's on PS3 and not on PSP...
Epzaos
Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

"Valkyria Chronicles 3" Confirmed For TGS Empty Re: "Valkyria Chronicles 3" Confirmed For TGS

Post by adro Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:30 pm

Great news, btw the 2 just came out, and I didn't expct it but it's Better than the first one in every way (except of course technicaly, it's on psp ), If you ever enjoyed a tactical rpg you should get it, if you didn't you may start loving this genre.
adro
adro
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Mental_Gear Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:02 pm

I put down VC recently because of Maximilian's damn tank in the Barious Desert.

Once I've finished my current Demon's Souls run I think I should polish off VC.
Mental_Gear
Mental_Gear
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down