Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Smiley Request!

 :: Others :: Art

Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Smiley Request!

Post by Zillah on Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 am

You heard the man!
Silly

_________________
Smiley Request! Mugen10
"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by TRF on Mon May 24, 2010 3:11 am

Alright, I won't need to elaborate much on Zillah's post since it was so informative.

If you have any ideas for smilies, post them here. If we like them, then we'll put them in the system.

_________________
My Blog

Smiley Request! 29s7xf
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by EvilMrChicken on Mon May 24, 2010 3:31 am

FACEPALM!
EvilMrChicken
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by TRF on Mon May 24, 2010 3:37 am

EvilMrChicken wrote:FACEPALM!
Facepalm Facepalm

The first one is to show you that we do have facepalm. The second one is for the fact that you didn't know that.

_________________
My Blog

Smiley Request! 29s7xf
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by Redn0se on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:08 pm

Robot.....
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by TRF on Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Bluenose wrote:Robot.....
You don't request us to find a smiley. You find it yourself and post it here and if we like it we'll add it.

_________________
My Blog

Smiley Request! 29s7xf
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by Redn0se on Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:26 pm

TRF wrote:
Bluenose wrote:Robot.....
You don't request us to find a smiley. You find it yourself and post it here and if we like it we'll add it.
You have to realize that ill lose energy from that hefty task... Cool
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by TRF on Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Bluenose wrote:
TRF wrote:
Bluenose wrote:Robot.....
You don't request us to find a smiley. You find it yourself and post it here and if we like it we'll add it.
You have to realize that ill lose energy from that hefty task... Cool
Then it's clearly not worth the reward, now is it?

_________________
My Blog

Smiley Request! 29s7xf
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by Redn0se on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:28 am

TRF wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
TRF wrote:
Bluenose wrote:Robot.....
You don't request us to find a smiley. You find it yourself and post it here and if we like it we'll add it.
You have to realize that ill lose energy from that hefty task... Cool
Then it's clearly not worth the reward, now is it?
Not at all worthy of my time.
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by SlySonji™ on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:10 am

Smiley Request! Awesome_Smiley___Old_Snake_by_Sitic

Yay!

What do I win?
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by Redn0se on Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 pm

Sonji wrote:Smiley Request! Awesome_Smiley___Old_Snake_by_Sitic

Yay!

What do I win?
You win a XBOX 360, It only does torcher Wink
Redn0se
Redn0se
Fanboy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Smiley Request! Empty Re: Smiley Request!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 :: Others :: Art

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum