Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Go down

does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by sulley on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:17 pm

hey i have heart gold, i have 4 badges and 6 pokemon.

lvl 36 typhlosion, lvl 22 sandslash, lvl 17 flaaffy, lvl 16 togepi, lvl 12 nidoran male, lvl 10 magikarp.

i shall put my wifi details up later.
avatar
sulley
Fanboy

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-03-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by Angelus the Wraith on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:21 pm

sulley wrote:lvl 10 magikarp

Magickarp FTW!!!
avatar
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-03-24

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by sulley on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:06 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:
sulley wrote:lvl 10 magikarp

Magickarp FTW!!!

yeah its level 18 now. im getting it to level 20 so it will evolve into gyridos
avatar
sulley
Fanboy

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-03-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by Freemon34 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:44 pm

unfortunately no, I gotta send my 3rd DS in because it can't read games, and it's L button is broken.
avatar
Freemon34
Forum Regular

Posts : 423
Join date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by Angelus the Wraith on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:46 pm

sulley wrote:
Angelus the Wraith wrote:
sulley wrote:lvl 10 magikarp

Magickarp FTW!!!

yeah its level 18 now. im getting it to level 20 so it will evolve into gyridos

I had a red one of those once, but it died after any single attack
avatar
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-03-24

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by TRF on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:03 am

My little brother got Heart Gold. I don't know how far he's gotten, but I think he has a Quilava. As for me, I'm sticking with classic Gold on the GBC.
avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by sulley on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:18 am

nice, i have classic gold on GBC
avatar
sulley
Fanboy

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-03-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by itsBarbz on Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Soul Silver ftw.
avatar
itsBarbz
Fanboy

Posts : 135
Join date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by Kendo on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Well Im gonna need to buy a DSi to replace my broken DS Lite so I CAN buy the game.
avatar
Kendo
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Posts : 71
Join date : 2010-03-29

https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by Drake on Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:50 am

I got Soul Silver and I've finished the whole game, got all 16 badges and beaten the elite four twice. Now I'm just going around and getting all of the legendaries that I missed.

Also, I've got a level 96 Ampharos Very Happy
avatar
Drake
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by TheStaticFox on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:56 am

sulley i wanna whoop ur ass again. and Drake just to inform u there about 14 legendaries.
avatar
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by Drake on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:47 am

Staticman2 wrote:sulley i wanna whoop ur ass again. and Drake just to inform u there about 14 legendaries.

14? O_O
avatar
Drake
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-03-30

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by TRF on Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 am

Kendo wrote:Well Im gonna need to buy a DSi to replace my broken DS Lite so I CAN buy the game.
\
If I were you, I'd just buy another DS Lite. Personally I don't think the DSi is worth it.

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by sulley on Thu Apr 01, 2010 6:30 am

Staticman2 wrote:sulley i wanna whoop ur ass again. and Drake just to inform u there about 14 legendaries.

that will never happen static
avatar
sulley
Fanboy

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-03-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by FaytSaratome on Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:30 pm

TRF wrote:
Kendo wrote:Well Im gonna need to buy a DSi to replace my broken DS Lite so I CAN buy the game.
\
If I were you, I'd just buy another DS Lite. Personally I don't think the DSi is worth it.
I would wait for the 3DS, since it's backwards compatible with DS games. Anyways I'll be getting SoulSilver on my birthday, which is in 4 days. Until then I'm playing Platinum. By the way, DSi is more worth than the DSLite, if just for the DSiware games. Being able to play GBA games isn't something I care about, since I emulate them anyways,
avatar
FaytSaratome
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by TRF on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm

FaytSaratome wrote:
TRF wrote:
Kendo wrote:Well Im gonna need to buy a DSi to replace my broken DS Lite so I CAN buy the game.
\
If I were you, I'd just buy another DS Lite. Personally I don't think the DSi is worth it.
I would wait for the 3DS, since it's backwards compatible with DS games. Anyways I'll be getting SoulSilver on my birthday, which is in 4 days. Until then I'm playing Platinum. By the way, DSi is more worth than the DSLite, if just for the DSiware games. Being able to play GBA games isn't something I care about, since I emulate them anyways,
You emulate GBA?! You monster! Nah, I emulated a couple of GBA games, but I prefer buying them for some reason.

You want him to wait for the 3DS? Isn't that coming to Japan in March of 2011? Lord knows when the U.S. will get it.

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by FaytSaratome on Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:51 pm

Oh really? Then nevermind.
avatar
FaytSaratome
Newb Gamer
Newb Gamer

Posts : 48
Join date : 2010-04-01

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by Redn0se on Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:10 pm

I still have my yellow and silver for the gameboy and the original ones felt alot more how should i say comfortable.
avatar
Redn0se
Fanboy

Posts : 131
Join date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by TheStaticFox on Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:27 pm

anyone still playing HG/SS/D/P/Pt.

I just broke 400 hours, most from riding up and down trying to get pokes with certain natures(if you want a Hippopotas i got the hook up, 2 boxes full none with the nature i need Kratos )

if anyone wants to battle im down!
avatar
TheStaticFox
Fanboy

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-03-29

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by xxDEATH METALxx on Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:45 am

Staticman2 wrote:anyone still playing HG/SS/D/P/Pt.

I just broke 400 hours, most from riding up and down trying to get pokes with certain natures(if you want a Hippopotas i got the hook up, 2 boxes full none with the nature i need Kratos )

if anyone wants to battle im down!

Hahahaha, and you called me a noob for playing Pokemon. Yet you broke 400 hours, hypocritical fool Very Happy
avatar
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Posts : 404
Join date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: does anyone have heart gold or soul silver.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum