Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EyeToy Camera Technology

3 posters

Go down

EyeToy Camera Technology  Empty EyeToy Camera Technology

Post by CyberpunkCentral Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:17 pm

CyberpunkCentral
CyberpunkCentral
PS3 Nation Greats

https://www.youtube.com/user/CyberpunkCentral?feature=mhw4

Back to top Go down

EyeToy Camera Technology  Empty Re: EyeToy Camera Technology

Post by TRF Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:23 pm

EyeToy was quite fun, I don't care what anyone says. I wonder if Microsoft will add a controller peripheral to Kinect for increased accuracy and more gameplay options.

Great video, and the guy did a perfect job of explaining why Move is a step forward from controllerless gaming, not a step back.
TRF
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:57 pm

TRF wrote:EyeToy was quite fun, I don't care what anyone says. I wonder if Microsoft will add a controller peripheral to Kinect for increased accuracy and more gameplay options.

Great video, and the guy did a perfect job of explaining why Move is a step forward from controllerless gaming, not a step back.

That will just totally contradict the whole idea of "controller-less gaming" that they are hyping kinect up to be, sadly it will probably happen.
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum