Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game.

Go down

I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game.

Post by SlySonji™ on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 pm

Anyone play The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and didn't like it because it was ''childish''? Why did this game receive so much hate from fans all over? It was an amazing game.

Discuss.
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game.

Post by TRF on Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:59 pm

There are people in this world who didn't like Wind Waker?

TRF
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't give a shit about what you say, Wind Waker was a fucking great game.

Post by Jamin on Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:03 am

I didn't like Wind Waker. It seemed too fun and perfect of a game, so I had to destroy my copy so that I could still appreciate all my other games.
Jamin
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio Auditore on Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Jamin wrote:I didn't like Wind Waker. It seemed too fun and perfect of a game, so I had to destroy my copy so that I could still appreciate all my other games.

QFT x1000000

Anyway, Wind Waker is probably my second favorite Zelda game. With #1 being Ocarina of Time. The Wind Waker was an amazing game. the soundtrack is just simply fantastic.
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Back to top Go down

Post by solidstudios on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 am

I thought it was amazing. I guess I'm the only person who enjoyed sailing from place to place. I thought exploring the Great Sea was very fun. The dungeons were well designed too
solidstudios

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Post by Teckno on Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:46 pm

Who even said that? o.0
Teckno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum