Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3 deals and bundles

3 posters

Go down

PS3 deals and bundles Empty PS3 deals and bundles

Post by Stoney Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Thinking of getting another PS3, I gave my old one to my little bro, and seen as Im not living at home I decided that Im going to get another one. Was going to get another one in a week or so, but I was wondering if anyone knows if Sony usually have price cuts around Christmas or special deals on bundles.

Reason I'm asking is because no point in dishing out on a console now when I can wait a month or so for a better deal. Specifically European region. The likes of Wal-Mart and Best Buy are useless to me.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

PS3 deals and bundles Empty Re: PS3 deals and bundles

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:58 pm

eu as in uk? well i know in uk at christmas time u could get a sweet deal at argos,game or gamestation

Back to top Go down

Post by Stoney Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:08 pm

Well Ireland, we get the some of same the deals as the UK. Argos is a rip-off over here. And GAME only has has a UK website. They don't have a webpage for Ireland. I checked their UK one and they have some quality deals. Don't know if will be the same here.
Stoney
Stoney
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by SlySonji™ Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:19 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:Well Ireland, we get the some of same the deals as the UK. Argos is a rip-off over here. And GAME only has has a UK website. They don't have a webpage for Ireland. I checked their UK one and they have some quality deals. Don't know if will be the same here.

Wait for the GT5 bundle.
SlySonji™
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Back to top Go down

Post by Zillah Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:14 pm

Same. I was about to post this.
Anyone know any good upcoming holiday bundles? Not GT5. I hate Sim Racers.
Zillah
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down