Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do You Use Your PS3's Wi-Fi

76% 76% 
[ 22 ]
17% 17% 
[ 5 ]
7% 7% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 29

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by Zillah on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:15 pm

XenoTorment wrote:
Zillah wrote:
XenoTorment wrote:Have fun lagging on p2p servers because the host is using a shitty wifi connection. this is a negative for prominatly online gamers.

My Wi-Fi connecction is 100%.
Ouch.
Yes becuase I was talking about you specifically, you sure owned me.

You were.
You said, AND I QUOTE.

the host is using a shitty wifi connection
Unquote. *blows pistol.*

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Zillah wrote:
XenoTorment wrote:
Zillah wrote:
XenoTorment wrote:Have fun lagging on p2p servers because the host is using a shitty wifi connection. this is a negative for prominatly online gamers.

My Wi-Fi connecction is 100%.
Ouch.
Yes becuase I was talking about you specifically, you sure owned me.

You were.
You said, AND I QUOTE.

the host is using a shitty wifi connection
Unquote. *blows pistol.*

The host? And you are always the host? Boom roasted.
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by Zillah on Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

The host? And you are always the host? Boom roasted.

No, but I have been MANY TIMES. If that's the case, he's talking about nobody cause no one's never been the host every time. Biatch. FUck Off

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 pm

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

The host? And you are always the host? Boom roasted.

No, but I have been MANY TIMES. If that's the case, he's talking about nobody cause no one's never been the host every time. Biatch. FUck Off

I have been the host many time as well... what is your point? :stfu:
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:01 pm

every game i've played ever i've always been the host, BOOM HEADSHOT!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by Zillah on Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:16 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

The host? And you are always the host? Boom roasted.

No, but I have been MANY TIMES. If that's the case, he's talking about nobody cause no one's never been the host every time. Biatch. FUck Off

I have been the host many time as well... what is your point? :stfu:

That Xeno is wrong my saying the host is using a shitty wi-fi connection. Not always.
THAT'S THE POINT I'VE BEEN PROVING.

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by MEGAlan on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:33 am

Alot of people who use wi-fi don't get a "100%" Zillah. But sometimes it's peoples only option when playing online.
avatar
MEGAlan
Forum Regular

Posts : 495
Join date : 2010-10-02

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by gamer22 on Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:19 am

XenoTorment wrote:Have fun lagging on p2p servers because the host is using a shitty wifi connection. this is a negative for prominatly online gamers.
The key word there is "shitty wifi connection"

if you have a shitty connection whether it be cable or wireless, you're going to have a crappy experience. Just because the connection is wireless it doesn't mean the connection is automatically bad.

gamer22
Fanboy

Posts : 143
Join date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by SlySonji™ on Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:14 am

gamer22 wrote:
XenoTorment wrote:Have fun lagging on p2p servers because the host is using a shitty wifi connection. this is a negative for prominatly online gamers.
The key word there is "shitty wifi connection"

if you have a shitty connection whether it be cable or wireless, you're going to have a crappy experience. Just because the connection is wireless it doesn't mean the connection is automatically bad.

Don't sweat it. He's obviously talking about himself.
avatar
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by Ezio Auditore on Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:34 pm

Zillah wrote:
XenoTorment wrote:Have fun lagging on p2p servers because the host is using a shitty wifi connection. this is a negative for prominatly online gamers.

My Wi-Fi connecction is 100%.
Ouch.


PWND


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
I dont own a PS3, but when I did I used wifi.


WHY SELL YOUR PS3???
It has plenty of great games coming up soon. SO, you better buy one fast.
avatar
Ezio Auditore
Fanboy

Posts : 190
Join date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:58 pm

ODSTRUELZZZZ wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:I dont own a PS3, but when I did I used wifi.

WHY SELL YOUR PS3???
It has plenty of great games coming up soon. SO, you better buy one fast.
unlike xbox

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by sulley on Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:19 pm

i use wi-fi and ive never had connection problems, mine is normally in the high 90s if not normally 100%
avatar
sulley
Fanboy

Posts : 160
Join date : 2010-03-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/sulley1993

Back to top Go down

Re: How many use the Wi-Fi on your PS3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum