Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

LOL Oh my God

Go down

LOL Oh my God

Post by Pizzy3C on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:25 pm

PS3 hardware or PS3 games I dont know where this goes but here we go...

MY PS3 has been dieing on me recently, got it from a few months after launch. It won't start games up all the time so I have to keep opening and closing it to get the games going.... Yesterday I spent like 30 minutes trying to get Madden going, because I was in denial. Turned it off came back later tried Madden, NCAA, then MLB for a good amount of time and almost gave up. So I Tried MW2 and after a couple tries bingo... After all my bitching and complaining the one game I can play is MW2 Sad

Anyway Im not taking this game out of my ps3 so I guess if u wana play hit me up... Or u could get me a new Blu Ray Drive Smile
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Re: LOL Oh my God

Post by Epzaos on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Yeah this goes on PS3 Hardware.
This is the infamous YLOD, i'm afraid there's nothing you can do to fix it, the only thing you can do is to send it to Sony and get a refurb for an outragious price of $180
But since it hasn't died on you completely, before sending it to Sony, BACK UP YOUR DATA!!!
If you want to get it fixed for free you can follow these steps on this video and pray that you succeed.

Epzaos
Forum Great

https://www.youtube.com/user/azazel166

Back to top Go down

Post by Pizzy3C on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Epzaos wrote:Yeah this goes on PS3 Hardware.
This is the infamous YLOD, i'm afraid there's nothing you can do to fix it, the only thing you can do is to send it to Sony and get a refurb for an outragious price of $180
But since it hasn't died on you completely, before sending it to Sony, BACK UP YOUR DATA!!!
If you want to get it fixed for free you can follow these steps on this video and pray that you succeed.

If this works I'll first laugh and second never say a bad thing about Epzaos ever Smile N I'll give u a shoutout in my COD montage... Which as of yesterday has mw2 pub footage Smile
Pizzy3C
Forum Great

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum