Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Go down

RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by xxDEATH METALxx on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:21 am

Nintendo may cut the Wii to $150 dollars. Link below.

http://www.ironstarmovement.com/profiles/blogs/rumor-wii-to-be-14999
avatar
xxDEATH METALxx
Forum Regular

Posts : 404
Join date : 2010-05-02

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by Angelus the Wraith on Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 pm

It's still only worth half of that.
avatar
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-03-24

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by Teckno on Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:29 pm

The DSIXL is more expensive then that.. I don't think it will happen. Unless they also cut the DS prices.
avatar
Teckno
Senior Member

Posts : 766
Join date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by yonny616 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 pm

It might happen by next year but not this year
avatar
yonny616
Forum Great

Posts : 549
Join date : 2010-07-14

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrYonny616

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by Zillah on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm

The Wii is like an old school gaming console with new games.
150? Meh. Meh

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by TRF on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Zillah wrote:The Wii is like an old school gaming console with new games.
150? Meh. Meh
In that case, isn't every console an old school gaming console with new games? Laughing

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by Zillah on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

TRF wrote:
Zillah wrote:The Wii is like an old school gaming console with new games.
150? Meh. Meh
In that case, isn't every console an old school gaming console with new games? Laughing

I'm just saying. The 360/PS3 offers other things that makes it unlike the Wii and shows that it evolved.
The Wii has improvements that are basically required for gamers but it brings nothing extra to the table.
That's all i'm saying.

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Idk about you guys, but I like my Wii. Well, I also have homebrew Silly
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by Zillah on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:16 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:Idk about you guys, but I like my Wii. Well, I also have homebrew Silly

Same here, the Wii is just old material imo.
I still play my Wii like crazy, just saying.

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:59 pm

nintendo's next home console better be not directed at our mums and grandparents

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:23 pm

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:Idk about you guys, but I like my Wii. Well, I also have homebrew Silly

Same here, the Wii is just old material imo.
I still play my Wii like crazy, just saying.

Well it could feel old. But really, that doesn't matter to me. Its still very fun.
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by Zillah on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:27 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:Idk about you guys, but I like my Wii. Well, I also have homebrew Silly

Same here, the Wii is just old material imo.
I still play my Wii like crazy, just saying.

Well it could feel old. But really, that doesn't matter to me. Its still very fun.

Hmmmm. Very interesting. Not trying to flame but weren't you the one that was like story matters so much?
Nvm.

_________________

"I chuckle when an ego and pride collide with judgement, add that to your buzz and the result is malfunction."
- Sean Daley
avatar
Zillah
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 3005
Join date : 2010-02-23

https://www.youtube.com/user/KidZiLLah

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by TheJubJub5721 on Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Zillah wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:Idk about you guys, but I like my Wii. Well, I also have homebrew Silly

Same here, the Wii is just old material imo.
I still play my Wii like crazy, just saying.

Well it could feel old. But really, that doesn't matter to me. Its still very fun.

Hmmmm. Very interesting. Not trying to flame but weren't you the one that was like story matters so much?
Nvm.

What does story have to do with anything?
avatar
TheJubJub5721
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1252
Join date : 2010-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: RUMOUR: Nintendo to cut the Wii's price.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum