Welcome to the PS3 Nation! Please feel free to sign up and make sure you check your inbox as soon as you do! Enjoy your time spent here!

3DS looks like its gonna suck

Go down

3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by Y.Master on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:31 am

A SHIT LOAD OF MONEY OUTTA MY POCKET XD

now the 3sd is a must buy for anyone that has to be the hottest handheld ever

1) its portable
2)3d with out glasses
3) BEAST ASS GAMES from3rd party devs
4) MGS is commin to it
5) Has TONS of other featurs that utalize the 3d functionality
avatar
Y.Master
Fanboy

Posts : 126
Join date : 2010-03-23

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by AnAsianKid on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:41 am

Nintendo is gonna end up making a BETTER model lol

Just take the DS for example
avatar
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by TRF on Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:16 pm

AnAsianKid wrote:Nintendo is gonna end up making a BETTER model lol

Just take the DS for example
That's a good point. I may wait for the 3DS Lite or the 3DSi or the 3DSi XL. Laughing

It does look awesome though. Not so much for the 3D, but for the game library: Resident Evil, Kid Icarus, Pokémon, and remakes of MGS3, Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64, Pilotwings, and Paper Mario, not to mention superior hardware in the handheld.

_________________
My Blog

avatar
TRF
Administrator
Administrator

Posts : 2766
Join date : 2010-03-17

http://www.ign.com/blogs/Z0mb33Sl4y3r/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by AnAsianKid on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:32 pm

TRF wrote:
AnAsianKid wrote:Nintendo is gonna end up making a BETTER model lol

Just take the DS for example
That's a good point. I may wait for the 3DS Lite or the 3DSi or the 3DSi XL. Laughing

It does look awesome though. Not so much for the 3D, but for the game library: Resident Evil, Kid Icarus, Pokémon, and remakes of MGS3, Ocarina of Time, Starfox 64, Pilotwings, and Paper Mario, not to mention superior hardware in the handheld.

Damn straignt its a good point lmao
avatar
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by Reaper on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:47 pm

I dont like handhelds....they always come out with a new model every few months it seems and that would just annoy me.

Just look how many models there are...

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo DSi XL
Nintendo 3DS

PSP
PSP 2000
PSP 3000
PSP Go

And probably a PSP 2 soon, i mean wtf is with all these handhelds....cut the shit
avatar
Reaper
Senior Member

Posts : 905
Join date : 2010-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by SlySonji™ on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:14 pm

I don't have good luck with portable consoles..
avatar
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by AnAsianKid on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 pm

I might just get the PSP for Ghost of Sparta
avatar
AnAsianKid
Forum Regular

Posts : 454
Join date : 2010-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by Teckno on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Reaper wrote:I dont like handhelds....they always come out with a new model every few months it seems and that would just annoy me.

Just look how many models there are...

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite
Nintendo DSi
Nintendo DSi XL
Nintendo 3DS

PSP
PSP 2000
PSP 3000
PSP Go

And probably a PSP 2 soon, i mean wtf is with all these handhelds....cut the shit
I usually go with the 2nd version, of a handheld. Plus, the 3DS isn't a version of the DS, its the successor.
avatar
Teckno
Senior Member

Posts : 766
Join date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by SlySonji™ on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:53 pm

Definitely getting the 3DS now. Not so much for the tech, but for the games.

I just got super psyched for that Ocarina of Time remastered.

Not to mention:

Starfox 64
Kid Icarus
Metal Gear Solid 3

And possibly many other games =3
avatar
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by Angelus the Wraith on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:07 pm

If it doesn't have exclusive Final Fantasy games, I'm not getting one.
avatar
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-03-24

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by SlySonji™ on Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:23 pm

Count on that.
avatar
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by BlackStigma on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:55 am

Angelus the Wraith wrote:If it doesn't have exclusive Final Fantasy games, I'm not getting one.

It will easily get Final Fantasy exclusives.
avatar
BlackStigma
Forum Great

Posts : 635
Join date : 2010-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by Angelus the Wraith on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Angelus the Wraith wrote:If it doesn't have exclusive Final Fantasy games, I'm not getting one.

It will easily get Final Fantasy exclusives.

Chrystal Chronicles doesn't count.
avatar
Angelus the Wraith
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 1264
Join date : 2010-03-24

http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by EvilMrChicken on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:35 pm

Angelus the Wraith wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Angelus the Wraith wrote:If it doesn't have exclusive Final Fantasy games, I'm not getting one.

It will easily get Final Fantasy exclusives.

Chrystal Chronicles doesn't count.

have you seen all the 3rd party support it has!?!? almost impossible for it not to get final fantasy games

@ Sonji, StarFox 64 pretty much made it a buy for me Silly everything else is just icing on the cake *cough* new paper mario game *cough*
avatar
EvilMrChicken
Forum Great

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-03-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by solidstudios on Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:48 pm

can i haz 3DS nao?
avatar
solidstudios
Senior Member

Posts : 865
Join date : 2010-03-27

https://www.youtube.com/solidstudios98

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by SlySonji™ on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:34 pm

EvilMrChicken wrote:
Angelus the Wraith wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Angelus the Wraith wrote:If it doesn't have exclusive Final Fantasy games, I'm not getting one.

It will easily get Final Fantasy exclusives.

Chrystal Chronicles doesn't count.

have you seen all the 3rd party support it has!?!? almost impossible for it not to get final fantasy games

@ Sonji, StarFox 64 pretty much made it a buy for me Silly everything else is just icing on the cake *cough* new paper mario game *cough*

OOT

'Nuff said.
avatar
SlySonji™
PS3 Nation Greats

Posts : 2051
Join date : 2010-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 3DS looks like its gonna suck

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum